About Ian Priest
Some years ago now I was struggling to break a plateau in my own golf game. Knowing nothing about hypnosis, I decided I would give it a go. The following round I shot 4 under par and went on to be a scratch marker. I was immediately hooked on the power of the mind and decided to learn more about how hypnotherapy works. So far I have studied under Freddy Jacquin, Gordon Young, Dr Rob McNeilly and Michael C Anthony. I’m thankful to have had the opportunity to meet these leaders in this industry and to learn from them.
The credentials I have obtained are:
- Certificate of Sports Psychology – AOC
- Certified Sports Psychology Coach – Spencer Institute (USA)
- Certified Specialist – Hypnosis and Sports Performance (American Hypnosis Association)
- Certified Sports Hypnotist – Spencer Institute (USA)
- Professional Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Strategic Psychotherapy – Australian Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner of Hypnotherapy – Australian Success Academy
- Certificate of Hypnosis – The Institute of Human Technology
- Practitioner of Time Based Therapy – The Institute of Human Technology
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming – The Institute of Human Technology
I am a Clinical Member of the Australian Hypnosis Association and the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia.