About Ian Priest
Some years ago now I was struggling to break a plateau in my own golf game. Knowing nothing about hypnosis, I decided I would give it a go. The following round I shot 4 under par and went on to be a scratch marker. I was immediately hooked on the power of the mind and decided to learn more about how hypnotherapy works. So far I have studied under Shane Fozard, Gordon Young and currently I’m fortunate enough to be furthering my studies under Dr Rob McNeilly. I’m thankful to have had the opportunity to meet these leaders in this industry and to learn from them.
The credentials I have obtained are:
- Certificate of Sports Psychology – AOC
- Certified Sports Psychology Coach – Spencer Institute (USA)
- Certified Specialist – Hypnosis and Sports Performance (American Hypnosis Association)
- Certified Sports Hypnotist – Spencer Institute (USA)
- Professional Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Strategic Psychotherapy – Australian Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner of Hypnotherapy – Australian Success Academy
- Certificate of Hypnosis – The Institute of Human Technology
- Practitioner of Time Based Therapy – The Institute of Human Technology
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming – The Institute of Human Technology
I am a Clinical Member of the Australian Hypnosis Association and the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia.